Troop-7

Of Boulder City, Nevada

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > EAGLE PROJECT FOR EVAN KLOUSE

Paul Klouse

Hello to All,

I am informing you of the date for my Eagle Scout Project, on August 20th and 21st, beginning at 7:00 A.M. each day and ending around noon, at the Boulder City Dog Park, which is across the street from the Veteran’s Park baseball fields. Make sure to bring a water bottle, sun protection, and gloves. Should you have tools such as shovels, pickaxes, wheelbarrows, or hand trucks, they will be needed, so please bring them along. The additional date for work is this Saturday, August 6th, from 9:30 to 11:30 in the morning, at my house: 1336 Chestnut Lane, Boulder City. Work being done at this earlier date includes wire brushing and painting the retired fire hydrants which will be used later in the project. For the first day of the project, we will be laying three concrete bases, setting one of the fire hydrants, and placing down pavers for the plaza entryway. The second day will involve the setting of the last two fire hydrants. For both days, manpower will be needed, considering the fire hydrants weigh somewhere between 200 and 300 lbs. each. Water and food will be provided, as staying hydrated under the August sun will be essential.

Thank you,

Evan Klouse

August 3, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Tuesday, Aug 26 at 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, Sep 2 at 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, Sep 9 at 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, Sep 16 at 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM